Seems that I’m having SQL Server 2008 installs fail on computers that have Visual Studio 2008 with SP1. We’ll see if anyone can reproduce it.
Added my first Microsoft Connect Ticket for SQL Server
- Ebooks, Twitter, and Contacts February 14, 2009
- QuickHitter 01 : SSMS 2012 Templates in a new place December 24, 2012
- Change Connection on Same Query December 5, 2011
- QuickHitter 04 : SQLCat.com whitepapers all in one place October 16, 2013
- QuickHitter 03 : Put some Windows updates in my basket May 9, 2013
- QuickHitter 02 : Indexing Powershell Scripts January 30, 2013
- Tapping into The Power of a Community for Collective Intelligence - Dell Software Community: […] out this blog by Jason Crider. And this ...
- elf: Thanks for the info! One thing I will note is und...
- Tapping into The Power of a Community for Collective Intelligence - Foglight for Databases - Performance Monitoring - Dell Community: […] out this blog by Jason Crider. And this ...
Active Directory Blogging Calendar Cluster Education facebook General Google GTD Installation iPhone iSCSI Life Links Networking PowerShell Productivity qsftProjectLucy QuickHitter R900 RSS SAN Social Media Sports NonTech SQL SQL Server SQL Server 2000 SQL Server 2005 SQL Server 2008 SQL Server 2012 SSIS SSMS Storage Tech Training Troubleshooter Windows Windows 7 Windows Server WordPress
Follow @jasoncrider on Twitter